Tuesday, March 4, 2014

8.5 Weeks Out

I haven't updated in a while. I honestly don't have much to tell. I'm still holding steady at about 10 pounds lost, which in 5 weeks is good. I leave for Florida on Thursday to see the hubs, but plan to stay right on track. Ashley is going to tweak my macros a little too, to keep the progress rolling. I also get to go meet THE Ellen of Crystallini Bikinis on Friday to pick out my competition suit. SUPER excited about that...so stay tuned for pics! 

I also scored these sweet little tanks (?) online for $7.99. I found them at www.lucky21.com (click here for link) and literally received them in two days! They're actually long in the back so I can wear day to day with leggings, jeans, or shorts, but they 2nd as awesome workout shirts if you tuck the tail in, baby duck...(anyone get the Hunger Games reference there?). Until Friday then, friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment