Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My "Friends With Benefits" Dylan moment

Get your mind out of the gutter...my title simply implies how bad I am at simple math. In the movie "Friends With Benefits", Justin Timberlake's character is terrible at math. At one point in the movie he's trying to figure out what time his dad's flight will land in New York and he says "so I should pick him up at, 32?" LOL! Kevin picks on me every time I have to add something and says "32?" I'm really not that bad at math, but when I have to add things in my head quickly, I usually do it wrong. ANYWAY, the point of this story is simply this: I thought I was on a 16 week prep. Nope, I'm on a 14 week prep. SO, I'm 11.5 weeks out. YIKES! And no thanks to one of my teammates (who had a nightmare that she forgot to do posing practice) I had a similar dream last night, AND I lost my shoes in my dream...so I'm sure those will only get worse as it gets closer. 

Last night's flex bowl...too good not to share:

65g ON chocolate peanut butter casein (mixed with water to make a "pudding")
10g Chex muddy buddies
7g dark chocolate chips
1 BioLayne low carb brownie (click here for recipe)
1 scoop Walden Farms chocolate dip (best thing EVER!) Kroger sells it =)

ANNNND, it fit my macros! #iifym

No comments:

Post a Comment