Thursday, February 6, 2014

12 Days Into Prep!

Today is day 12 of prep. I weighed in with Ashley again today. I'm already down a total of 6.3 lbs!! =) It's amazing what hitting those macros daily will do! I know a lot was water wight still, but I'm moving along well. Ashley said that because I have so much muscle already, and I don't and never have over done it on cardio, that I'll (fingers crossed) have an easy prep. So I get to keep my carbs at 125.8g daily for now...WOOT! 

A fellow team mate and competitor told me to check out girls legging to work out in....never thought about it, but I scored these sweet babies last Friday for $28.00!! The women's were $50! These are a youth girls medium, so if you need bigger or smaller, you can def fit them! Apparently youth girls are bigger than we were at that age...lol. Regardless, I LOVE them! They're so fun!



I have a lot of catching up:

Some food fun! Egg white omelets. Suddenly obsessed and eating them daily. I've ranged from bacon and cheese to fajita mix veggies, and this morning was .25oz jalapenos and .25 oz banana peppers with 1 oz cheese in 3 egg whites. That's my new favorite! Mmmmmm...



I ALSO got my Rise Above leggings in the mail on Monday (do you see a fitness apparel trend here?). Rise Above Fitness is a gym in Huntington Beach, CA and I follow one of their trainers on IG. She's always wearing these leggings and I loved the look of them, but they were $40. Well, they FINALY went on sale for $25 (plus $5 shipping) so I scooped up a pair. I bought an XS cause that's all they had left, but they fit great! LOVE them! If you have IG, check out @riseabovefitness and @glutezz



No comments:

Post a Comment