Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow-pocalypse 2014

So much for a daily blog update. The snow made me lazy! SO glad to finally be back to work and back to reality. I weighed in with Ashley yesterday...4 days in to prep...and down 3 lbs already! WOOT! We will be going to a Superbowl party Sunday, but luckily it's with close friends, so they won't mind me making kale chips in their oven...lol. I'm using Sunday as my high carb day too, so I can have a treat at least! 

Last night I made the most AMAZING mug cake, and it fit my macros perfectly. 

One scoop (34g) chocolate peanut butter casein 
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp baking cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp egg whites
2 oz unsweetened almond milk
30g Quest cravings peanut butter cup

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, put half the batter in a sprayed mug, crumble half the Quest pb cup, top with rest of batter and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Top with rest of pb cup. I topped mine with 4 tbsp (10g) of fat free redi whip as well! SO GOOD! 



No comments:

Post a Comment