Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A New First

This is my new venture. I'm not much of a writer, and have a hard time putting my thoughts into interesting and coherent words. But I'm thinking I'll give this a go. Now that I'm training clients, I feel that if they had the opportunity to get to know me, and my daily struggles, it might make their fitness journey the slightest bit easier. With this, I've also made the decision to enter my first bodybuilding competition, in the bikini division. I'm hoping this blog will not only allow me to share my preparation with clients, friends, and family; but also to document the process, so that I can look back on it and see where I struggled and where I can improve. Stay tuned.... https://www.bodybuildingtickets.com/OCBAtlanticSuperShow

No comments:

Post a Comment